I just love this salad as a healthy, high protein, low-fat zingy variation of a desi chaat. Completely versatile as either a quick lunch or a starter dish, you can be as imaginative with the ingredients as you wish!
Prep time: 10 mins
- 480g chick peas (2×400 tins, drained)
- 1 medium or large tomato, diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Large handful of rocket leaves
- 1 tsp amchur (mango powder)
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
How to prepare
Simply mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Chill if desired and serve!